SUS Academic Complaint Form

If you have any academic complaints concerning biochemistry courses, you can fill out the SUS academic complaint form. This form can be filled out anonymously, or you can leave your contact information if you would like to be included in a follow-up should there be one. Alternatively, you can also email the BUGS Director of Academic Affairs ( or the SUS VP Academic ( with your concerns.